Google is seeking a Support Specialist in Chicago, IL.
The SalesTech team is a solution-generating force that helps our sales teams and advertisers. These solutions need to be scalable to support millions of customers worldwide. In addition to troubleshooting on the customer side, we work with Sales, Product and Engineering teams within Google to develop better tools and services to improve our products based on the evolving needs of our users. As a cross-functional and global team, it’s our job to help keep the lights on and the ads fresh.
The SalesTech team in gTech plays a critical role in Google’s success, supporting sales teams, advertisers, and products that enhance potential by consistently providing scalable product solutions, reliable information based on efficient, consultative analysis, and timely communications. Alongside our support and troubleshooting work, we collaborate with sales, product management and engineering to focus on developing innovative, scalable support solutions that effectively serve our growing customer base.
- Deliver an outstanding customer service experience.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical product issues for Large Customer Sales (LCS) teams and Google’s advertisers.
- Manage LCS and customer inquiries by e-mail, live chat and other channels.
- Engage with cross-functional partners, e.g. Specialist, Engineering, and Product team members to resolve complex issues.
- Develop training materials and documentation.
To learn more, or to apply online, visit the Google job posting here.
Author: Angela Copeland
Angela Copeland is Founder and Coach for Copeland Coaching, a great way to jump start your job search. Follow her on Twitter @CopelandCoach for tips on finding the perfect job for you.