7-Eleven‘s corporate headquarters is seeking a Marketing Manager in Dallas, TX.
Delivers marketing support for Customer Relationship Marketing and Loyalty program and advances affiliate programs to drive new guests into the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database and deliver incremental profitability.
- Leads the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) marketing execution and develops marketing messages for the loyalty platform.
- Develops network acquisition programs and recommends prioritizing of test and launch (example, Belly).
- Supports DGE new innovation initiatives that requires marketing and merchandising support.
- Leads strategic thinking to evolve app to best support multiple loyalty programs to maximize 7-Eleven relevance.
- Responsible for sharing key learning from test and affiliate programs to help improve the results of the 7-Eleven Rewards program.
To learn more, or to apply online, visit the 7-Eleven job posting here.
Author: Angela Copeland
Angela Copeland is Founder and Coach for Copeland Coaching, a great way to jump start your job search. Follow her on Twitter @CopelandCoach for tips on finding the perfect job for you.