RedRover Sales & Marketing Strategy is seeking a Business Development Training Executive in Memphis, TN.
This position requires a broad sales training/management background (in a variety of business categories).
Selected candidate will be responsible for both generating new clients and handling client training/coaching
work generated by RedRover’s marketing division. As such, strong prospecting skills are a must.
New Business Development 40%
- Generate a consistent number of leads on a weekly basis to fuel RedRover growth.
- Make ‘pitches’, along with other agency staff, to win new business for the agency.
- Manage the full sales cycle including prospecting, contacting, nurturing and closing deals with the C
- Level Suite.
- Achieve and surpass monthly and quarterly goals by maintaining a high level of activity.
- Work closely with the Directors of New Business Development to develop best practices for the sales
- and training teams.
Strategic Plan Development 10%
Business Development Associates contribute to the development of strategic plans for our clients. Your assigned tasks may include:
- Meet and liaise with clients to discuss and identify their requirements.
- Work with the account management team on the development of ROI focused sales and marketing
- Work collaboratively with the RedRover pack to devise plan tactics that meet the client’s needs and
- Present alongside agency colleagues, the strategy, tactics and budget to the client.
- Negotiate with clients and agency staff about the details of strategic plans.
Plan Execution 50%
As a Business Development Associate you must understand our clients’ needs and objectives and work
closely with them throughout execution of the plan, often on a daily basis. You will be accountable for
ensuring that project tasks are completed on time and on budget. This role will involve handling multiple
accounts and the hours can be long in our competitive environment. Your assigned tasks may include:
- Execute administrative, sales and training tasks for your assigned clients.
- Present work to clients for approval or modification; handle budgets, manage plan costs and write
- client reports.
- Partner with, and act as the link between, the client and RedRover by maintaining regular contact,
- ensuring that communication flows effectively.
To learn more, or to apply, visit the RedRover job posting here. Note: the link takes you to a PDF file.
Author: Angela Copeland
Angela Copeland is Founder and Coach for Copeland Coaching, a great way to jump start your job search. Follow her on Twitter @CopelandCoach for tips on finding the perfect job for you.