Fossil Group is seeking a Senior Director of eCommerce Operations in Richardson, TX.
This position entails accountability for demand, net promoter score, user experience and the operational performance of all Fossil Group sites across all device types on a global basis. This critical position will be a strategic leader and contributor for this growing team.
• Lead the daily operations of Fossil Group’s Digital Commerce organization to maximize customer satisfaction, brand perception and financial metrics across a network of global sites, including project management, product management, quality assurance, business process and other functions as needed.
• Align with key stakeholders to drive new site functionality & feature initiatives across sites, both on a global and regional basis. Leverage qualitative and quantitative feedback from customer service, feedback tools, web analytics and on-site customer search to identify key areas of opportunity.
• Serve as the business owner for the launch of major site enhancements including CMS and OMS, as well as ongoing site enhancements and A/B testing. Drive business requirements, user flows, functional requirements, QA/testing and post-launch monitoring and optimization.
• Partner with peers within engineering and development teams to create a technical vision, establish a strategy, and set goals and objectives to enhance speed to market across sites and deliver against an aggressive multi-year global roadmap.
• Create and implement a process to quickly assess and prioritize or triage inbound feature requests and defects based on customer and financial impact
• Leverage core Digital Commerce functions (Marketing, Merchandising, Technology, etc.) to create project teams responsible for delivery
• Build a quality assurance team that drives an exceptionally high standard across all digital commerce, partnering with the technology teams to automate QA as needed
• Anticipate critical interdependencies and remove roadblocks to enable flawless execution within Fossil Group’s Digital Commerce business
• Monitor developing ecommerce technology trends, evaluate business opportunities and recommend/negotiate new partnerships as needed
• Recruit, develop, and retain an exceptional Digital Commerce operations team
To learn more, or to apply online, visit the Fossil Group job posting here.
Author: Angela Copeland
Angela Copeland is Founder and Coach for Copeland Coaching, a great way to jump start your job search. Follow her on Twitter @CopelandCoach for tips on finding the perfect job for you.