eHarmony is seeking a Social Media Specialist in Santa Monica, California.
eHarmony is looking for an energetic Social Media Specialist to help develop and execute the Social Media Dept.’s Strategy for eHarmony’s web properties.
- Create and curate strategic content for the Social Media Content Calendar
- Manage, Monitor and Engage in Social Media/Internet Communities
- Be passionately in tune with latest social media developments, online behavior and trends
- Identify opportunities and develop plans/proposals for implementing scalable social media programs to generate maximum social media optimization
- Devise and implement appropriate campaigns for social media activities
- Define and track performance of campaign testing and live campaigns
- Provide regular reports to internal stakeholders on campaigns and social media matrices
- Use knowledge gained through analysis to provide insight on forecasting, budgeting and social media marketing direction
To learn more, or to apply online, visit the eHarmony job posting here.