Featured Job Posting: Social Media Specialist @ eHarmony
September 26, 2014 | Posted in:Job Posting
eHarmony is seeking a Social Media Specialist in Santa Monica, California.
eHarmony is looking for an energetic Social Media Specialist to help develop and execute the Social Media Dept.’s Strategy for eHarmony’s web properties.
- Create and curate strategic content for the Social Media Content Calendar
- Manage, Monitor and Engage in Social Media/Internet Communities
- Be passionately in tune with latest social media developments, online behavior and trends
- Identify opportunities and develop plans/proposals for implementing scalable social media programs to generate maximum social media optimization
- Devise and implement appropriate campaigns for social media activities
- Define and track performance of campaign testing and live campaigns
- Provide regular reports to internal stakeholders on campaigns and social media matrices
- Use knowledge gained through analysis to provide insight on forecasting, budgeting and social media marketing direction
To learn more, or to apply online, visit the eHarmony job posting here.
Angela Copeland is Founder and Coach for Copeland Coaching, a great way to jump start your job search. Follow her on Twitter @CopelandCoach for tips on finding the perfect job for you.