Coca-Cola is seeking a Vice President of Hispanic Strategies in Atlanta, Georgia.
National spokesman for the Company primarily responsible for the East Region (including Puerto Rico) and establishing, developing, and managing the execution of local/regional/national strategies that position KO as the leading corporate citizen in the U.S. Hispanic community (the largest minority and fastest growing segment of the U.S. population). Highly visible, national position, requiring political acumen, public speaking ability, coalition building, and tactical and persuasive communication skills.
- Establish and build relationships with key local/regional/national Hispanic community, business, political, and civic leaders.
- Position KO favorably with key East Region local/regional/national Hispanic organizations.
- Establish and maintain relationships with respective bottlers to collaborate on mutually beneficial initiatives to create an operating environment conducive to profitable long-term growth.
- Provide KO Senior management strategic direction, feedback, and access to Hispanic community and its leaders.
- Establishes the infrastructure required (i.e., people, processes, systems, environment) to consistently deliver on expectations.
To learn more, or to apply online, visit the Coca-Cola job posting here.