AstraZeneca is seeking a Diabetes Sales Specialist in Memphis, TN.
– Function independently with a high degree of sales proficiency.
– Develop superior product and disease state knowledge and effectively educate and engage healthcare professionals in dialogue about clinical evidence, approved indications, and product efficacy/safety profiles to support on-label prescribing for appropriate patients.
– Drive sales performance and ensure sales forecasts and assigned budgets meet or exceed therapeutic and territory expectations.
– Achieve and exceed sales goals while managing a budget using good judgment.
– Successfully complete all training requirements, including product examinations.
– Regularly use a variety of analytical tools to understand and evaluate the business in order to best determine how to accomplish sales objectives.
– Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of market, demographic, and managed care information relative to assigned sales territory.
– Work with Regional Sales Director and District Sales Manager to develop a local strategy and business plan to generate recognizable increases of sales in territory.
– Capitalize on formulary approvals and other opportunities through effective implementation of the Strategic Targeting Plan.
To learn more or to apply online, visit the AstraZeneca posting here.