Featured Job Posting: Project Manager @ Raymond James
September 19, 2014 | Posted in:Job Posting
Raymond James is seeking a Project Manager in Memphis, TN.
This person provides analysis, monitoring and support for the portfolio of technology driven projects. Extensive contact with all management levels, internal customers, internal delivery teams, end users and vendors. Business expertise required to assist business groups in utilizing information technology to improve efficiency.
• Deliver key analysis and create monthly reporting packages for project status, budget, human, financial and other resources.
• Provide technical oversight and track project progress against milestones. Report on progress and budget expenditures to project owners.
• Communicate and train staff on project methodology and assess compliance.
• Administer Team Foundation Server and manage TFS work items.
• Implement and manage business requirements gathering processes.
• Create SharePoint sites and maintain changes as needed.
• Set up new projects and users and troubleshoot issues.
• Recommend, document and streamline new and existing business processes and improvements and provide necessary roll-out and training.
• Independently manage time and resources to meet deadlines.
• Understand and apply principles in risk management, issue tracking and change management.
• Successfully leverage technology in a corporate environment.
To learn more, or to apply online, visit the Raymond James posting here.
Angela Copeland is Founder and Coach for Copeland Coaching, a great way to jump start your job search. Follow her on Twitter @CopelandCoach for tips on finding the perfect job for you.