Vaco, the placement firm, is seeking a Marketing & PR Manager in Memphis, TN.
- Published Content: Applicant is expected to leverage written communication skills for the purpose of generating thought leadership throughout all facets of the supply chain industry. A key to success in this role is the ability to remain aware of the ever-evolving industry landscape and to develop relationships with key mass communication outlets for the purpose of positioning the Company’s valuable insights for publication to target audiences.
- Target Marketing: Applicant should possess ability to learn new concepts in a manner that is both quick and extremely thorough. This knowledge should be data-driven and useful in positioning the Company’s services to c-level decision makers at some of the world’s largest companies. The ideal candidate will understand where traditional means of marketing can still be effective, while also having the foresight to determine how and when to implement new, innovate marketing techniques to drive company revenue.
- Drip Marketing: Applicant should possess ability to formulate structured marketing techniques to serve as the foundation of further and future marketing efforts through drip or lead-nurturing campaigns. Candidate is expected to develop automated workflows designed to grow, develop and maintain sales pipeline, while maintaining flexibility to adjust to uncommon objections that result in prospect stagnation within the typical funneling process
- Sales Initiatives: Applicant will work closely with company Vice Presidents of Business Development to plan, develop and implement area- and industry-specific target campaigns in conjunction with overall company goals and initiatives. Candidate will be adept at manipulating strategies to accommodate specific objections or pain points related to area- and industry-specific trends.
- Salesforce CRM initiatives: Applicant should possess strong structural understanding of standard data acquisition and management functions and work closely with management to implement sound structural implementation to best utilize Salesforce functionality for data capture and analysis to drive efficiency related to forecasting and overall business decisions.
- Conference Support: Applicant should be adept at leveraging trade shows and conferences as a catalyst for marketing campaigns targeted toward attendees and area prospects. Candidate will research trade shows and conferences in advance of the Company’s attendance and determine the most effective way to utilize and reach targeted audience, whether prospects will attend the conference or not. Candidate is expected to provide input related to viability of marketing platforms offered by each show host and to plan, develop and implement additional initiatives aimed at capturing additional visibility.
- Competitive Research and Analysis: Applicant should possess strong research and analytic qualifications to be used to maintain and advance the Company’s competitive industry placement. Candidate is expected to remain cognizant of industry trends and efforts implemented by competitors to leverage those trends to acquire new prospects and/or customers.
To learn more, or to apply online, visit the Vaco posting here.