Uber is seeking a Marketing Manager in Nashville, TN.
- Tame upset riders and turn them into passionate evangelists. Respond to emails & support issues promptly.
- Monitor Twitter, Facebook & other relevant sites and actively participate in discussions across communities, social networks & blogs.
- Find the transportation pulse of the city and identify new ways to get the Uber experience in front of new users.
- Spread the UberLOVE through creating exciting blog & social web content.
- Work closely with our engineering & operations teams to streamline process and assist in intelligently scaling a vibrant business.
- Identify and engage community advocates who are equally passionate about exploring your city and being saved from the depressing alternative.
To learn more, or to apply online, visit the Uber job posting here.
Author: Angela Copeland
Angela Copeland is Founder and Coach for Copeland Coaching, a great way to jump start your job search. Follow her on Twitter @CopelandCoach for tips on finding the perfect job for you.