Vanderbilt is seeking a Director of their Project Management Office in Nashville, TN.
- Providing portfolio, product, and project managers, the elements, context, and tools needed to effectively lead a cross functional team in the delivery of informatics and technology solutions and services.
- Providing leadership and direction to the project delivery teams, shaping portfolios of work and assigning resource as necessary
- Understanding priorities for projects, ensuring that Informatics reflects this in their allocation of resource and effort and feeding pack into governance process where appropriate
- Ensuring ongoing monitoring of project status and health, maintain project dashboards, and prepare status reports to Informatics Management Team, and executive leadership as required
- Collating, interpreting and distributing management information
- Leading efforts within Informatics for standard project methodologies and documentation to support effective large scale system implementations.
- Being the custodian of Informatics Center-wide processes, ensuring appropriate internal processes and aligning these processes
- Providing general and financial administrative support to Informatics with respect to project management
To learn more, or to apply online, visit the Vanderbilt job posting here.