The Memphis Jewish Community Center is seeking a Sports & League Assistant Director in Memphis, TN.
The Sports and League Assistant Director must be passionate and knowledgeable to teach, educate, and motivate. The proper candidate will assist the Sports Director with development and implementation of all programming, facilities, and programming related to the sports department.
- Instruct Early Childhood Physical Education based on chosen curriculum
- Develop, coordinate, and instruct after school enrichment classes
- Instruct sports programs at the MJCC summer camps
- Teach classes, clinics, and leagues
- Coach groups or individuals in the fundamentals of sports
- Coordinate and supervise youth sports leagues and programs
- Work closely with the MJCC youth department
- Maintain a safe teaching environment
- Supervision of Facilities Additional Responsibilities
- Responsible for ordering equipment and supplies for physical education and recreation activities and ensure that equipment is properly secured and maintained
- Participate in regular departmental meetings and building coverage
- Assist in the promotion and integration of other JCC departments to ensure the productive, effective and efficient operation of the MJCC
- Oversee internal marketing and communication efforts to maximize enrollment and program participation
To learn more, or to apply online, visit the Memphis Jewish Community Center posting here.