Crye-Leike Realtors is seeking a Social Media & Public Relations Coordinator in Memphis, TN.
This full-time position with Crye-Leike’s Corporate Office in Memphis, Tennessee will:
- Manage the public relations efforts by writing company press releases and focusing on media relations
- Serve as main information source for all media contacts requesting data and insights
- Maintain and build upon strong media contacts
- Drive the PR process with innovative thoughts and a high taste level consistent with the core values of the brand
- Develop, implement and coordinate internal and external PR strategies with the goal of increasing the exposure for the brand in a positive manner across all forms of broadcast, print and electronic media.
- Maintain and update the company newsroom and company social media presence (Facebook, LinkedIn, etc)
- Create e-mail marketing campaigns by writing and designing feature articles for the company e-newsletter
- Communicate with company sales agents and managers helping them “tell their story” to the media
To learn more, or to apply online, visit the Crye-Leike Realtors posting here.
Author: Angela Copeland
Angela Copeland is Founder and Coach for Copeland Coaching, a great way to jump start your job search. Follow her on Twitter @CopelandCoach for tips on finding the perfect job for you.