FedEx is seeking an Instructional Designer in Dallas, TX.
The Instructional Designer plans, designs, and develops engaging and highly effective program designs, training courseware, job aids, and reference materials in support of classroom and e-learning training environments using the most efficient and effective adult learning methodologies. The role is also responsible for updating existing content based on organizational changes, system changes/updates and end-user feedback. The courses developed are for a variety of audiences at the managerial, technical, salaried, and hourly levels.
- Define strategic training plans/approaches by consulting with clients/business owners
- Define scope of projects including timelines, resources, goals, and constraints
- Conduct performance and instructional analyses, assess requirements and needs of target audience in order to isolate gaps and improve performance
- Design and develop quality training programs and projects that provide organizational impact and improve performance
- Develop and maintain relationships with business owners and subject matter experts (SMEs)
- Plan, schedule, and lead regular project meetings and provide regular status reports to business owners, SMEs and L&D management
- Attend project and status meetings to gather training requirements, provide status reports and ensure responsive communication to business owners and SMEs
- Implement training solution based on chosen instructional technologies
To learn more, or to apply online, visit the FedEx posting here.
Author: Angela Copeland
Angela Copeland is Founder and Coach for Copeland Coaching, a great way to jump start your job search. Follow her on Twitter @CopelandCoach for tips on finding the perfect job for you.