KPMG is seeking a Director of Implementation Services in New York, NY.
KPMG’s Advisory Services Practice focuses on fundamental business issues — managing risk, increasing revenues, controlling costs — that organizations, across various industries, should address in order to help them flourish. We help companies to identify and manage risks inherent in business processes and technology systems that support business objectives, and provide them with the information needed to help them meet their strategic and financial goals. Services are specialized to help clients mitigate risks across an overall risk spectrum. We are currently seeking a Director in Technology Enablement Solutions for our Management Consulting practice to join us in our New York office.
- Lead and support business development activities such as identification, proposal development, and other pursuit activities at clients while working with the appropriate KPMG resources from other service lines/industries
- Develop and deliver Advisory methodologies for various industries focused on program management and large transformational programs
- Develop and sustain trust-based relationships with Directors, Vice Presidents, and C-level executives
- Craft and deliver influential C-level communications and deliver with clarity, confidence, and enthusiasm
- Lead KPMG team in delivery of services/completion of deliverables outlined in signed statement(s) of work while managing and adhering to KPMG engagement management and financial management policies
- Support customers in driving and completing programs and projects including establishing project framework and processes while resolving issues and removing barriers to progress
To learn more, or to apply online, visit the KPMG posting here.
Author: Angela Copeland
Angela Copeland is Founder and Coach for Copeland Coaching, a great way to jump start your job search. Follow her on Twitter @CopelandCoach for tips on finding the perfect job for you.