The University of Memphis is seeking a Coordinator of Digital Media in Memphis, TN.
- Responsible for the coverage of all 18 sport program events including competition, fundraisers, community events, and other events as needed.
- Oversight, production and direction of recaps, features, promotional videos, highlight packages, and fundraising/marketing videos.
- Management, set-up and coordination of all press conference and player/coach interview shoots.
- Work alongside the video coordinators to ensure the distribution of video content.
- Administer distribution of video across all social media platforms and on GoTigersGo.com.
- Create and direct branding, programming and scheduling of all Memphis Tiger Network shows and features.
- Will work collaboratively with marketing and development to create video content that promotes department initiatives, events and fundraisers.
- Collaborate with coaches, players and staff to continuously develop new projects and ways to promote the Memphis athletic brand.
- Manages and oversees the creation of digital motion video graphics to be featured in Memphis Tiger Network videos, video boards and supporting technologies.
To learn more, or to apply online, visit the University of Memphis posting here.