Kraft Foods is seeking a Senior Marketing Manager in Memphis, TN.
The Senior Marketing Manager is responsible for the general leadership of the Flavors and Powders business category under the limited direction of the Director of Marketing. Responsibilities include the coordination of Marketing, Sales, R&D and Operations support activities to achieve budgeted volume and income plans. Has responsibility for P&L performance.
1. Setting priorities and leading Sales, Technology, Finance, Production, Production Planning, Purchasing, Quality Assurance, Marketing Services and the Agency activities to achieve of the category’s business goals. Lead the development and communication of business and marketing plans.
2. Lead the business team in the development and implementation of business plans. Work with Technology counterparts and be recognized for functional expertise.
3. Design and Implement pricing strategies that maximize profits and limit downside risk. Coordinate and oversee requests and communications between customers, sales and Technology.
4. Perform market analysis to identify next generation of products that will generate significant growth. Provide a track record of delivering growth through breakthrough thinking. Supply up to date market information to sales and customers.
5. Develop advertising and sales materials to support growth with Marketing Services.
6. Collaborate with the Sales and Customer Service team and proactively handle sales related issues.
7. Collaborate with the Finance team and provide timely business trajectory guidance and forecasts.
8. Collaborate with the Operations team and proactively manage production, inventories and supply-chain and productivity matters.
9. Lead the business teams Innovation and New Product Development ( PAR-Product Approval Request) process.
10. Provide category training and insight to all internal functions. Be recognized as the Trusted Expert in Savory Flavors.
To learn more, or to apply online, visit the Kraft posting here.
Author: Angela Copeland
Angela Copeland is Founder and Coach for Copeland Coaching, a great way to jump start your job search. Follow her on Twitter @CopelandCoach for tips on finding the perfect job for you.