Thomas & Betts is seeking an IT Supervisor in Memphis, TN.
The IT Supervisor will work independently as well as serve as supervisor developer to develop, enhance, and maintain PDD and PDW applications. This position requires an experienced, organized and self-motivated individual capable of prioritizing and managing assignments simultaneously.
- Supervise application team and support and maintain applications
- Analyze existing code to find causes of errors and/or able to modify existing code
- Prioritize work load for self and developers
- Work with internal and external users/customers to implement application changes using a change control process
- Following established development life cycle to develop, test and modify system software, utilities and other application software by coding, reviewing, preparing test data, testing and debugging
- Conduct user acceptance and programmer code review process
- Develop new application from design/specifications or ITRs
- Writes specifications for programs of moderate complexity
- Writes and maintains functional and technical documentation
- Work with key business owner to determine their needs and provide solutions
To learn more, or to apply online, visit the Thomas & Betts posting here.