Thomas & Betts is seeking an IT Supervisor in Memphis, TN.
- Supervise application team and support and maintain applications
- Analyze existing code to find causes of errors and/or able to modify existing code
- Prioritize work load for self and developers
- Work with internal and external users/customers to implement application changes using a change control process
- Following established development life cycle to develop, test and modify system software, utilities and other application software by coding, reviewing, preparing test data, testing and debugging
- Conduct user acceptance and programmer code review process
- Develop new application from design/specifications or ITRs
- Writes specifications for programs of moderate complexity
- Writes and maintains functional and technical documentation
- Work with key business owner to determine their needs and provide solutions
To learn more, or to apply online, visit the Thomas & Betts posting here.
Author: Angela Copeland
Angela Copeland is Founder and Coach for Copeland Coaching, a great way to jump start your job search. Follow her on Twitter @CopelandCoach for tips on finding the perfect job for you.