Remington Hospitality Services is seeking a Division Vice President of Operations in Dallas, TX.
The Divisional Vice President of Operations will develop and oversee the implementation of programs and processes to improve hotel performance, eliminate accounting costs, and promote operating effective properties.
- Provide strategic direction of business goals and initiatives
- Maintain and foster positive working relationships with Brands/Franchises/Owners
- Provide recommendations and guidance to the Operations Team on revenue and market strategies
- Direct and oversee the financial success of all properties by assuming the overall responsibility for revenue goals, managing expenses and controlling labor costs
- Ensure that hotel revenues are maximized, rate objectives and RevPAR goals are achieved
- Prepare/present/monitor annual budgets and capital plans
- Serve as a coach, mentor, team-builder for the Operations Team establishing roles, responsibilities and measures of performance
- Introduce best practices to continually improve the company’s hotel operations
- Ensure a maximum level of guest service satisfaction is achieved and maintained and customer service needs are met through best practices and programs
- Provide a leadership role in the selection, development and retention of team members
- Evaluate team members and realign newly acquired properties to maximize their performance
- Ensure hotel operations are in compliance with federal, state and local laws and regulations
To learn more, or to apply online, visit the Remington Hospitality Services position here.