Agricenter International is seeking a Director of Development in Memphis, TN.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter who has the ability to work independently as well as part of a team and is driven to succeed. Familiarity with planned giving, experience with comprehensive campaigns, relationships and a working knowledge of the region’s philanthropic community, and an interest in agriculture are also desired. Salary will be commensurate with experience.
- Develop, implement and document a strategic vision and written fund development plan for increasing revenues.
- Establish a philosophy and strategic direction and provide leadership for the development efforts.
- Identify, cultivate and solicit major and planned gifts from individuals, corporations and foundations to support the mission of the Agricenter.
- Develop and maintain a portfolio of major gift donors.
- Develop relationships with community leaders that support the Agricenter’s mission and vision.
- Work with the volunteer leadership to motivate and guide all volunteers to assist with major gift fundraising.
To learn more, or to apply online, visit the Agricenter International posting here.