Agricenter International is seeking a Director of Development in Memphis, TN.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter who has the ability to work independently as well as part of a team and is driven to succeed. Familiarity with planned giving, experience with comprehensive campaigns, relationships and a working knowledge of the region’s philanthropic community, and an interest in agriculture are also desired. Salary will be commensurate with experience.
- Develop, implement and document a strategic vision and written fund development plan for increasing revenues.
- Establish a philosophy and strategic direction and provide leadership for the development efforts.
- Identify, cultivate and solicit major and planned gifts from individuals, corporations and foundations to support the mission of the Agricenter.
- Develop and maintain a portfolio of major gift donors.
- Develop relationships with community leaders that support the Agricenter’s mission and vision.
- Work with the volunteer leadership to motivate and guide all volunteers to assist with major gift fundraising.
To learn more, or to apply online, visit the Agricenter International posting here.
You must be logged in to post a comment.