Hilton Worldwide is seeking a Senior Manager of Wholesale Strategy in Memphis, TN.
The Senior Manager of Wholesale Strategy will support the team in managing commercial relationships with key Wholesale customers and interface with Hilton Worldwide implementation and IT teams, Implementation team and Revenue Management.
· Assist with the completion of the Valuation tool and Assessment forms.
· Support commercial and technical assessment of new leads to assure they meet commercial goals as well as determine if the opportunity is technically compatible with Hilton Worldwide
· Proactively develop the Sales FIT direct connect target list in conjunction with Hilton Worldwide Sales Offices, identifying accounts that have the potential to bring incremental business or drive efficiencies
· Train Leisure Sales teams to be able to begin assessment and contracting process (globally) in pursuit of the right Direct Connect opportunities
· Schedule and conduct technical meetings and/or calls to review process of connectivity and discuss technical implementation with client – aid in the design as required
· Kick-off calls; participate in kick-off calls to assure the partners’ requirements are being understood and challenged if required
· Communicate new product or partner launches to internal HW stakeholders
· Project manage automated delivery of static contract bookings; coordinate and document the process for enabling and supporting the booking of static net rates through the HTE interface in a pilot in order create a Best Practice and therefore a program
· Take ownership or provide support for any technical activities in the Implementation process as
· Take over after two (2) week monitoring phase post go-live. Hand over from Implementation Managers
· Post go-live support for FIT Wholesale Accounts for the properties in the international estate and100% alignment with process and/or structure that will be in place to support the properties in the Americas
· Focus on optimizing Hilton Worldwide participation across multiple FIT distribution channels via hotel and rate plan set-up, technical enhancements, systems audits and online channel analysis
· Support the process by which we continuously assess the “health” of our connected Accounts; Develop and execute corrective action plans, review look to book reports for accounts, review error reports to ensure transactions are being used correctly, review channel production reports for clients to ensure Direct Connect is being used to its fullest, support clients with new versions as and when required.
· Aid is resolution of Property set-up issues; GTD methods, property billing issues; room type discrepancies; reservation issues such as MAX OCC
· New Openings and Closures; coordinate the communication of new opening or product closures to our third parties to assure they are added or remove from their shelves in a timely manner
· Manage email distributions of Hilton Property Report, room type descriptions.
· BRG violations; investigating BRG violations and working with account managers if the BRG violation stems from a wholesale account
· Invoicing; completing forms for AP to process DerbySoft and Hotelzon distribution fees
· Product development (promos); coordinating rate loading of local promotions similar to the OTA promos
· Aid in shifting dynamic from static mix in direct connect accounts by: making sure the right products are on the dynamic shelf, educating hotels on the two models, work with clients to set goals on % mix, develop direct connect targets and action plan
To learn more, or to apply online, visit the Hilton Worldwide job posting here.
Author: Angela Copeland
Angela Copeland is Founder and Coach for Copeland Coaching, a great way to jump start your job search. Follow her on Twitter @CopelandCoach for tips on finding the perfect job for you.