Susan G. Komen is seeking a Director of Evaluation & Outcomes in Dallas, TX.
The Director, Evaluation & Outcomes is responsible for overseeing Susan G. Komen’s (SGK) monitoring and evaluation efforts including the design, implementation, and analysis of surveys and other initiatives to inform SGK programming; ongoing coding and categorization of grants; as well as program and project evaluations designed to assess the impact of SGK’s mission portfolio.
- Works with SGK Leadership and Evaluation & Outcomes staff to identify metrics and develop plans to monitor progress toward SGK goals and evaluate the impact of SGK mission activities
- Oversees all SGK survey initiatives such as grantee, advocate, and stakeholder surveys including survey design, data collection, analysis, and reporting
- Oversees periodic breast cancer or topic-specific landscape analyses to determine areas of need and gaps within the field for strategic planning purposes
- Refines and expands existing monitoring and evaluation activities to identify best practices and incorporate lessons learned about mission grants and programs into future programming (e.g. RFAs, proposals, Policies & Procedures, and applicant guidelines)
- Works with Mission Leadership to determine data collection needs, ensuring efficient and effective data collection, analysis, and reporting
To learn more, or to apply online, visit the Susan G. Komen posting here.