The Memphis Grizzlies are seeking a Digital Marketing & Email Coordinator in Memphis, TN.
The Memphis Grizzlies are seeking a creative and qualified individual to support the Digital and Database Marketing department, with a focus on the day-to-day management and execution of all Memphis Grizzlies and FedExForum digital marketing initiatives, with the goal of delivering integrated marketing plans aligned with the Memphis Grizzlies and FedExForum brands, business priorities and revenue goals.
- Work with Senior Director of Digital and Database Marketing to plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email and display advertising campaigns
- Traffic and work with partners, both internal and external, to execute on all SEM, display, social and other digital advertising opportunities.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals. (ROI & KPIs) Proactively identifies, recommends, and implements measurable improvements.
- Maintain e-mail marketing production and editorial calendars
- Support and assist with Grizzlies e-mail newsletters content development and execution of email marketing campaigns.
- Responsible for content curation, set up, testing and timely execution of all email campaigns under supervision of Sr. Director, Digital and Database Marketing and Web Developer.
- Develops e-mail and digital marketing content that is consistent with the Grizzlies’ and FedExForum brand
- Assist with management of content updates on the Memphis Grizzlies and FedExForum mobile apps.
- Assist in scheduling mobile SMS text alerts
To learn more, or to apply online, check out the Grizzlies posting here.