Featured Job Posting: Director of Talent Acq & Diversity @ Sedgwick
August 14, 2014 | Posted in:Job Posting
Sedgwick is seeking a Director of Talent Acquisition and Diversity in Memphis, TN.
This person will direct and establish best practices necessary to attract and hire the best talent. Implement and manage diversity recruiting strategies that foster a diverse and inclusive work environment. Collaborate with business operations to intentionally develop a strong positive employer brand to attract top talent and build bench strength.
- Direct strategic recruiting strategy and lead the efforts to actively seek out diverse candidates while working with other Colleague Resources functions to foster the inclusion of diverse people and thought across the organization.
- Manage sourcing strategy by establishing and maintaining a network of diverse industry contacts and resources to build an effective talent pipeline.
- Manage executive recruiting efforts.
- Responsible for the Colleague Resources aspects of Contractor Management and ensure compliance with relevant standards.
- Seek continuous improvement of our talent acquisition processes ensuring value added services to the business.
- Create and track talent acquisition and workforce planning metrics.
- Establish and monitor department goals to achieve objectives; ensure staff is aware and works towards achievement of these goals.
To learn more, or to apply online, visit the Sedgewick posting here.
Angela Copeland is Founder and Coach for Copeland Coaching, a great way to jump start your job search. Follow her on Twitter @CopelandCoach for tips on finding the perfect job for you.