Hilton Worldwide is seeking a Marketing Manager in Dallas, TX.
As a Marketing Manager, you would be responsible for proposing and implementing marketing strategies to promote revenue growth and generation in the hotelÆs continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Propose and implement hotel-specific marketing strategies to include, but not limited to maintaining and marketing websites, employing corporate brand marketing and leveraging social media
- Monitor marketing trends, tools and applications specific to the hotel industry and target market(s)
- Measure and report impact of marketing strategies
- Work with Revenue Management to ensure maximum potential of key marketing strategies including, but not limited to, third party websites
- Generate and deliver monthly marketing analyses and updates to Sales and Revenue Management
To learn more, or to apply online, visit the Hilton Worldwide posting here.
Author: Angela Copeland
Angela Copeland is Founder and Coach for Copeland Coaching, a great way to jump start your job search. Follow her on Twitter @CopelandCoach for tips on finding the perfect job for you.