Fossil Group is seeking a Director of Planning in Richardson, TX.
Your primary objective is to lead and guide the strategic execution of the regional planning team in ensuring proper inventory flow and management of merchandise to the warehouse/retailer to meet sales objectives for the region.
• Develops the strategies for company merchandise/product to meet overall stores product flow strategy timeline.
• Responsible for the overall management of the merchandise planning, allocation, and replenishment functions for retail/wholesale.
• Provides direction on the utilization of financial systems to determine product results are meeting overall metric targets for the region.
• Responsible for managing across all concept levels for the region. Ensures that goals and objectives are met on time and within budget.
• Manages the entire regional merchandising planning staff in performing analysis and various financial reports that focus on assisting management in understanding and projecting merchandise sales, margin and expense performance.
• Provides direction to ensure that stock recommended/ requested works within seasonal budget guidelines.
• Reviews the markdown budget, approves new concepts and makes concept level recommendations.
• Responsible for the management of key figures (sales, returns, markdowns/on order and margins) and reviews results to ensure sales objectives are met to manage and build OTB.
• Oversees the overall selection/planning process of product/merchandise on a category level to sell on a location by location basis, considering store level sell thru, seasonality, and discontinued product by reviewing the product line and creates a timeline for product flow strategy.
• Approve and review exit strategies for end of season product.
For more information, or to apply online, visit the Fossil posting here.