Groupon is seeking a Regional Vice President in Chicago, IL.
The Regional Vice President will be responsible for driving revenue and building a world-class sales management team of inside sales professionals.
- Motivate and lead a team of Inside Divisional Sales Managers to meet and exceed regional sales goals
- Develop, train, mentor, and supervise Divisional Sales Managers and Account Executives on sales aspects including pipeline management, people management, and sales skills.
- Prioritize and allocate resources to ensure adequate support for sales staff
- Ensure your team has timely information on all relevant updates from corporate and communicate the information in actionable ways
- Collaborate with sales managers, analysts, and marketing partners to ensure optimal deal structure for each market
- Communicate the best approach to your managers on merchant business categories and sectors, including but not limited to: products and/or services, consumer demographics, consumer ratings, points of competitive differentiation, merchant economic model, revenue and profit drivers
- Provide data-driven feedback from merchants and Account Executives to optimize company-wide best practice-sharing, and influence product development parameters and decisions
To learn more, or to apply online, visit the Groupon posting here.