Beats by Dre is seeking a Project Manager in Los Angeles, CA.
Beats by Dre is looking for a motivated and resourceful Project Manager with relentless work ethic, a strategic mindset and tactful people skills to act as the hub of communication for the Beats Marketing team. This person will interact with various resources to coordinate projects, programs and campaigns from start to finish in an extremely fast-paced work environment.
This is a new position and we will look to you to develop and introduce methods and tools that will provide direction to the team. Tasks include project planning, documenting campaign and asset requirements and scheduling. Projects will not only be delivered in a timely manner, but everyone will be able to understand all aspects of each project to ensure that nothing is overlooked.
- Manage projects from inception to completion including cost, scope, schedule, and delivery
- Develop and share tools to communicate project timelines and status
- Communicate timelines and deliverables to project team in a clear and concise way
- Work cross-functionally with teams to evaluate and assign projects, and promote smooth workflow and communication between departments
- Expedite, prioritize, and escalate rush projects accordingly
- Attend and lead regular meetings with Marketing & Sales teams
- Manage and maintain relationships with external vendors to ensure project deadlines are met
- Act as change management agent to clearly explain the actions needed and ROI
To learn more, or to apply online, visit the Beats by Dre posting here.