Watkins Uiberall is seeking an Audit In-Charge in Memphis, TN.
- Demonstrating strong workpaper documentation skills, including self-review skills
- Preparing basic financial statements, including cash flow statements and disclosures
- Performing complex accounting and audit research, and documenting conclusions
- Extensive knowledge of GAAP, GAAS and SAS and their applications
- Identifying deficiencies in internal control and other matters for communication to management
- Establishing and maintaining good working relationships with client personnel
- Exhibiting professionalism and maintaining client confidentiality
- Setting and managing client expectations, including deadlines
To learn more, or to apply online, visit the Watkins Uiberall posting here.
Author: Angela Copeland
Angela Copeland is Founder and Coach for Copeland Coaching, a great way to jump start your job search. Follow her on Twitter @CopelandCoach for tips on finding the perfect job for you.