The March of Dimes is searching for a Community Director in Dallas, TX.
This person is responsible for assisting March for Babies Director with coordination of overall March of Dimes March for Babies campaign. They will act as relationship manager, sales liaison between March of Dimes, its volunteers, and the local community by recruiting volunteer participation, corporate participation, and selling sponsorship within the Dallas County area.
• Work in coordination with staff and volunteers to develop plans to support overall division fundraising goals
• Develop and maintain working relationships with community leaders and organizations to promote and sell March of Dimes message (and) while building support for March of Dimes mission
• Manage relationships with vendors, suppliers and volunteers to execute March for Babies event.
• Recruit and train volunteers to organize fundraising events and meet goals
• Prepare and maintain appropriate fundraising and budget/expense records
• Responsible for assigned portion of the overall March For Babies fundraising goals
To learn more, or to apply online, visit the March of Dimes posting here.
Author: Angela Copeland
Angela Copeland is Founder and Coach for Copeland Coaching, a great way to jump start your job search. Follow her on Twitter @CopelandCoach for tips on finding the perfect job for you.