Barney’s New York is seeking a Director of CRM in New York, NY.
The Director of CRM will partner with the Vice President of Marketing to manage and execute the customer analysis and strategy for Barneys New York. The Director of CRM will develop segmentation, manage direct marketing, and create customer activation programs. The ideal candidate will be an analytical thinker who can take a strategic approach to developing and engaging the customer.
- Manage and maintain current CRM databases and ensure customer data integrity and efficacy
- Oversee and develop circulation plans for all direct-to-consumer campaigns and clientelling initiatives including list mailing recommendations, execution and budget management
- Develop segmentation, profiles and lists; provide strategic recommendations on how to further engage the Barneys New York customer
- Perform strategic analysis on direct marketing related campaigns and regularly report results in a cohesive and consistent manner
- Develop customer retention, re-activation, acquisition and cross-shop models and provide actionable insights to strengthen brand engagement and drive revenue
- Utilize customer insights to make recommendations further drive customer loyalty to the brand and further improve the customer experience
- Develop loyalty marketing initiatives to further drive brand engagement
- Lead and manage top client programs and initiatives; partner with the Director of Loyalty to enhance the current Barneys New York credit card program
- Identify and execute new customer acquisition partnerships and tactics
- Manage and further develop skills of CRM Analyst
- Work cross-functionally with PR, Events, Advertising, Store Operations, Customer Experience, Digital, and store managers to support arious business needs
- Support Clienteling efforts and supplement analytics
To learn more, or to apply online, visit the Barney’s New York posting here.
Author: Angela Copeland
Angela Copeland is Founder and Coach for Copeland Coaching, a great way to jump start your job search. Follow her on Twitter @CopelandCoach for tips on finding the perfect job for you.