Fordham University is seeking a Director of Project Management in New York, NY.
This position is responsible for effectively managing their Project Management Office. The ideal candidate will be a strong leader with expertise in the areas of planning, collaboration and communication. This position leads the team that provides technology project management services to the university community.
- Change the culture and re-establish the project management office to focus on achieving outcomes using rapid/incremental approaches
- Emphasize thorough and consistent planning with clear definitions of scope, time and cost ($ and resources)
- Establish methodical project execution steps that identify risks early and escalate effectively
- Ensure that collaboration and communication become the cornerstones of PMO methodology
- Teach others how to plan so that IT members become adept at planning and executing
- Manage our new project intake process
- Manage PMs to ensure that all are performing at peak effectiveness
- Define and scale the PMO team as the university’s needs grow
To learn more, or to apply online, visit the Fordham job posting here.
You must be logged in to post a comment.