Fordham University is seeking a Director of Project Management in New York, NY.
This position is responsible for effectively managing their Project Management Office. The ideal candidate will be a strong leader with expertise in the areas of planning, collaboration and communication. This position leads the team that provides technology project management services to the university community.
- Change the culture and re-establish the project management office to focus on achieving outcomes using rapid/incremental approaches
- Emphasize thorough and consistent planning with clear definitions of scope, time and cost ($ and resources)
- Establish methodical project execution steps that identify risks early and escalate effectively
- Ensure that collaboration and communication become the cornerstones of PMO methodology
- Teach others how to plan so that IT members become adept at planning and executing
- Manage our new project intake process
- Manage PMs to ensure that all are performing at peak effectiveness
- Define and scale the PMO team as the university’s needs grow
To learn more, or to apply online, visit the Fordham job posting here.