Indeed.com is searching for an International Business Operations Associate in Austin, TX.
This position will be the International Team’s liaison to ensure seamless integration of international revenue-related initiatives and processes working closely with Country Managers, Sales, Client Services, Trade Marketing and Product Management.
Duties will include:
- Assist in coordinating projects relating to the build-out of Indeed’s international infrastructure
- Coordinate international sales processes, including generating leads, and positioning of Indeed’s products and services in international markets
- Monitor country-specific revenue targets
- Monitor advertiser budget pacing for international markets
- Coordinate selection and quality checking of international prospects
- Develop marketing materials to support international markets
- Research and identify international trade marketing and PR opportunities
- Develop and implement optimal processes and best practices for international accounts
- Coordinate support/advice between Country Managers, Sales, and Client Services Teams
To learn more, or to apply online, visit the Indeed.com posting here.
Author: Angela Copeland
Angela Copeland is Founder and Coach for Copeland Coaching, a great way to jump start your job search. Follow her on Twitter @CopelandCoach for tips on finding the perfect job for you.