Featured Job Posting: Acquisition Marketing Specialist @ Dollar Shave Club
July 19, 2014 | Posted in:Job Posting
Dollar Shave Club is seeking for an Acquisition Marketing Specialist in Venice, CA.
This position manages the day-to-day monitoring and optimization of paid acquisition campaigns, both offline and online. It reports into the Director of Acquisition, who is responsible for all marketing efforts aimed at acquiring new members.
The role requires someone with strong quantitative skills to analyze media campaign effectiveness and offer actionable insights to improve performance. Simply put, this person needs to love numbers.
- Support day-to-day tasks critical to the overall performance of the paid acquisition strategy
- Pulling, analyzing, and reporting daily data across all acquisition marketing channels (Search, Social, Display, TV, and Radio)
- Conducting media audits to identify spending efficiencies
- Maintaining accurate budget & spending plans
- Coordinating cross-functional teams to communicate acquisition needs
- Managing and owning process of onboarding new acquisition partners
- All other duties as defined by Acquisition team
To learn more, or to apply online, visit the Dollar Shave Club posting here.
Angela Copeland is Founder and Coach for Copeland Coaching, a great way to jump start your job search. Follow her on Twitter @CopelandCoach for tips on finding the perfect job for you.