Featured Job Posting: Marketing Team Leader @ Whole Foods
July 12, 2014 | Posted in:Job Posting
Whole Foods is seeking a Marketing Team Leader in Dallas, TX.
As a Marketing Team Lead you will lead all aspects of store marketing to include the in-store marketing team, strategic store and regional marketing and community relations outreach. Must develop and implement store marketing strategy based on store business. Recognize the various business unit interdependence and ability to leverage time and resources is essential. Must have ability to communicate clearly within the context of multiple teams.
– Coordinate all internal and external marketing and promotional efforts including merchandising, community relations, public relations, in-store sign collateral, information, events and demos.
– Provide leadership for Marketing Team including Marketing Assistant, Sign Maker and Chalkboard Artist, where applicable.
– Manage store marketing budgets and donations process.
– Develop marketing strategy and written action plans to achieve store specific objectives.
– Measure, evaluate and analyze programs as needed.
– Oversee store-level merchandising, events, media store photo shoots.
– Work with Regional Marketing, Store Leadership to define objectives, strategize and plan.
– Follow through in a timely manner on all customer questions and requests.
– Maintain accurate retail pricing, signage and inventory of promotional products.
– Be aware of new products and their placement in the store.
– Communicate company goals and information to Team Members.
– Keep Store Leadership informed of all events that affect the department.
– Visit the competition on a regular basis and react to current industry trends.
– Maintain all social media sites and support media relations and other PR initiatives.
– Follow and comply with established procedures, including health and sanitation, and adhere to safe work practices.
– Operate and sanitize all equipment in a safe and proper manner.
Angela Copeland is Founder and Coach for Copeland Coaching, a great way to jump start your job search. Follow her on Twitter @CopelandCoach for tips on finding the perfect job for you.