Orgill is searching for an Inventory Manager at Memphis, TN.
The Inventory Manager supports methods of increasing inventory productivity, including:
- Buying system support and liaison for JDA (buying system) and IS system
- Coaching Merchandise Managers and Associates on use of buying system
- Assist Team Leaders in supervision of forecasting, replenishment, and lead time forecasting
- Administration of the Excess and Obsolete inventory
- Continuous improvement of service level of customers
- Trouble-shooting system problems and recommending improvements
- Assist in collaboration effort with vendors
To learn more, or to apply online, visit the Orgill posting here.
Author: Angela Copeland
Angela Copeland is Founder and Coach for Copeland Coaching, a great way to jump start your job search. Follow her on Twitter @CopelandCoach for tips on finding the perfect job for you.