Starbucks is seeking a Regional Director in Dallas, TX.
his job contributes to Starbucks success by leading store operations within an assigned region and managing a team of district managers to create and maintain the Starbucks Experience for our customers and partners. Models and acts in accordance with Starbucks guiding principles.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
Leadership – Setting goals for the work group, developing organizational capability, and modeling how we work together:
- Identifies and communicates key responsibilities and practices to ensure the immediate team of direct reports promotes a successful attitude, confidence in leadership, and teamwork to achieve business results.
- Supports the implementation of Company programs, procedures, methods and practices to promote Starbucks key messages and achieve a competitive advantage.
Planning and Execution – Developing strategic and operational plans for the work group, managing execution, and measuring results:
- Directs and continuously improves store operations within the region to meet company objectives for operational excellence. Identifies, plans and executes areas for improvement to ensure consistent legendary service to customers.
- Plans and executes strategies to increase sales while controlling operational costs within the assigned region. Identifies trends and forecasts store budgets.
- Plans and implements regional and zone initiatives to support Starbucks business objectives.
- Plans and manages business unit/department processes and practices to ensure that programs are aligned with company business goals and objectives.
- Prepares, communicates and educates client groups and team on changes in policies and practices within the organization.
To learn more, or to apply online, visit the Starbucks posting here.