FedEx is seeking a Marketing Specialist Advisor in Memphis, TN.
The Marketing Specialist Advisor for the Search Management discipline will ensure fedex.com and other content sites meets optimal architecture, link, and design criteria of the latest search engine algorithms to improve visibility, rank, and relevance in search engines over time.
This position is responsible to:
- Lead efforts in Search Engine Optimization projects to drive additional traffic to fedex.com and other FedEx content sites
- Define key performance indicators for search terms and compete for valuable terms
- Optimize areas (landing pages) and content (images, video, copy) on fedex.com to improve visibility, rank, and relevance positions in major search engines, as well as drive key conversions such as new account generation, and shipping labels
- Develop linking strategies and monitor implementation
- Ensure SEO campaigns are coordinated across and with Paid Search, Local Search, Social Media, Mobile and Dynamic Digital campaigns for highest return on investment
- Research and resolve HTML code and content, link architecture and navigation issues and work with Interactive Marketing IT for resolution
- Assist in layout of web pages, develop and participate in quality assurance, content review publishing process
- Educate internal and external clients on best practices and overall effectiveness of natural search
- Develop and present SEO related weekly, monthly and quarterly analytical reports
- Consult on SEO strategy and deployment for the regions – EMEA, CAN, APAC and LAC
- Research and report on best practices and competitors
- Maintain an understanding of industry trends and research industry related media on an ongoing basis and its implications to our SEO practice
As part of the effort, this individual is expected to collaborate across the enterprise with internal partners in the Go-to-Market, Digital Content, Digital analytics, Product and IT teams in building the architecture, technology and analytical framework that maximizes online conversion rates for organic search. This position requires a highly independent leader who can maintain success and growth within the position objectives.
To learn more, or to apply online, visit the FedEx posting here.
You must be logged in to post a comment.