Glassdoor.com is seeking a Marketing & Web Analytics Manager in Sausalito, CA.
As the business owner for Google Analytics, campaign tracking and our other marketing analytics tools, you’ll be responsible for developing the overall analytics strategy for the marketing team. You’ll have a keenly analytical mind and the intellectual curiosity to identify opportunities to improve the performance of our website, mobile applications and our marketing campaigns and then you’ll be able to work across teams and use your influence to drive rapid improvements in key user metrics.
- Act as the business owner of our Google Analytics platform, setting guidelines as to how the site should be tagged, identifying areas for improvements and acting as an evangelist for the usage of web analytics and other data within the business.
- Analyze business/marketing data to identify key drivers, mechanics and associated dependencies for driving customer adoption, retention and monetization
- Develop and own key marketing and web metrics KPIs and drive their adoption through the business, providing the business case supporting KPI metrics and demonstrating effect
- Proactively work with key stakeholders (product managers and marketers) to help them identify opportunities to improve conversion of key funnels
- Analyze areas with improvement opportunities and make recommendations to stakeholders as changes to test to drive funnel improvements.
- Consult with product and marketing teams regarding business opportunities. Identify questions, determine and get agreement on analytical approach; synthesize analysis into clear takeaways and insight; deliver actionable insights that we can use to grow the business
- Create dashboards and automated reports for marketing teams and other teams, as needed. Provide analysis as part of reporting cadence and develop recommendations based on findings.
To learn more, or to apply online, visit the Glassdoor.com website here.
Author: Angela Copeland
Angela Copeland is Founder and Coach for Copeland Coaching, a great way to jump start your job search. Follow her on Twitter @CopelandCoach for tips on finding the perfect job for you.