LinkedIn is seeking a Business Architect of Sales Systems in Sunnyvale, CA.
- Develop and apply a structured business architecture approach and methodology for capturing the key views of the Global Sales Organization’s lines of business in the context of the enterprise
- Identify and analyze improvements to the business – opportunities for increased competitive advantage, cost efficiency and revenue growth – to support the Global Sales Organization’s strategic and operational goals
- Partner with cross-functional teams and Sales Systems project teams to produce requirements and design for business capabilities that align to LinkedIn’s business and technology strategies
- Develop visual current state and end state business architecture models that can be leveraged in analysis required for LinkedIn’s various technology project opportunities – includes the maintenance of roles and capabilities, and the decomposition of business processes
- Identify solutions using standard analysis techniques such as business process and information flow modeling, case analysis, workflow analysis, functional decomposition analysis
- Own end-to-end process management for the Global Sales Organization
- Publish related policies and procedures
To learn more, or to apply online, visit the LinkedIn.com posting here.