Featured Job Posting: Vice President, Engineering @ ThyssenKrupp
June 30, 2014 | Posted in:Job Posting | By: Angela Copeland
June 30, 2014 | Posted in:Job Posting
ThyssenKrupp is seeking a Vice President of Engineering in Memphis, TN.
The Vice President of Engineering will have the following responsibilities:
· Strategic Planning
· Product Design (Design for Operation Excellence)
· Quality Assurance
· Problem Resolution
· Develops and directs procedures and methods to ensure quality standards are met and maintained
· Must execute product design to meet company objectives and standards
· Must partner with management team to ensure effective product development
· Must develop systems and controls to ensure compliance with quality standards
To learn more, or to apply online, visit the ThyssenKrupp posting here.
Angela Copeland is Founder and Coach for Copeland Coaching, a great way to jump start your job search. Follow her on Twitter @CopelandCoach for tips on finding the perfect job for you.