Guthy|Renker is seeking a Senior Manager of Marketing Operations in Santa Monica, CA.
This position is responsible for the setup and brand-related operational management for new and existing product line test and continuation marketing efforts.
- Prioritize and execute key marketing efforts, oversee setup and fulfillment processes; promptly advise supporting departments of critical details, issues, timelines and requirements that may impact organizational readiness
- Provide detailed inventory forecast on behalf of Acquisition Marketing based on specific channel plans, historical performance, and strategic goals; and monitor forecast performance to help minimize backorders and maximize inventory turnover
- Review and approval of all item codes, BOM requests and changes to assure that critical attributes are accurately captured
- Generate and maintain a frequently updated promotional test and launch schedule
- Manage “White Mail” offers for all G|R brands for new orders processed at Customer Service centers
- Facilitate collaboration with other departments as required for the successful execution of efforts and initiatives
- Provide detailed setup information to MP&A, Marketing and other teams for brand and effort-level analysis
- Additional duties may be assigned
To learn more, or to apply online, visit the Guthy|Renker posting here.
Author: Angela Copeland
Angela Copeland is Founder and Coach for Copeland Coaching, a great way to jump start your job search. Follow her on Twitter @CopelandCoach for tips on finding the perfect job for you.