TruGreen is searching for a Director of Treasury & Risk in Memphis, TN.
The Director provides leadership, direction and day-to-day management for all aspects related to the risk management and treasury areas: cash management and reporting; banking and lending relationships; cash forecasting, managing borrowings and investments; loan covenant compliance; insurance programs and relationships with insurers, brokers and other insurance advisers.
1. Oversees and manages all treasury and risk management operations to include daily cash consolidation, cash forecasting, disbursements and debt obligations.
2. Develops and implements strategic plans for treasury and risk management services. Defines key metrics consistent with enterprise objectives.
3. Supports strategic finance initiatives: ratings agencies, refinancing and mergers & acquisitions integration.
4. Coordinates monthly and quarterly reporting with accounting for bank borrowings, bank covenant compliance, interest expense/income, insurance expense/reserves and coordinate journal entries.
5. Develops treasury and risk management operational policies and evaluation of such activities.
6. Oversees and manages relationships with domestic and international cash management financial institutions.
7. Oversees and manages the company’s cash and liquidity position, including execution of short-term borrowings or investments to meet daily funding requirements. Reviews the daily management reports related to cash management and cash flow forecasting.
8. Oversees and manages the company’s merchant card processing activities, including relationships with the major issuers (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover).
9. Oversees and manages the company’s insurance program; optimize risk to create a strategic advantage, identify risk exposures, and treat with the optimal risk management tool.
10. Selects and manages insurance brokers and markets the company among insurance marketplaces. Negotiates and manages collateral requirements and carrier premium audits. Manages the issuance of certificates of insurance to customers.
To learn more, or to apply online, visit the TruGreen posting here.
You must be logged in to post a comment.