Twitter is seeking a Partnerships Manager of Motion Picture Talent in New York, NY.
- Manage, track and deepen Twitter’s creative relationships with high-profile film talent and their representatives (agents, managers, publicists, studio liaisons, social media managers, etc)
- Contribute to the team’s on-going efforts to make Twitter a comfortable, easy tool for talent to connect with fans, tell their story and promote their projects through product evangelism and education in environments ranging from 1:1s with talent to large scale events
- Communicate persuasively, in person and in writing, to many different audiences, ranging from executives to talent about Twitter’s and the value it brings to their brand/business/organization in the entertainment marketplace and in support of their clients’ personal passions — ranging from casting to endorsements to philanthropic endeavors
- Coordinate with relevant internal teams ranging from sales to marketing / comms to product to legal on joint efforts, partner communications and support — serving as the primary point of contact for film talent and related partners
- Manage @TwitterMovies, highlighting the best uses of Twitter in the world of film and (virtually and/or physically) covering most major industry events
To learn more, and to apply online, visit the Twitter posting here.
Author: Angela Copeland
Angela Copeland is Founder and Coach for Copeland Coaching, a great way to jump start your job search. Follow her on Twitter @CopelandCoach for tips on finding the perfect job for you.