Smucker’s is looking for a Reliability Manager in Memphis, TN.
The Reliability Manager’s responsibilities include:
- Lead PM Pillar and associated activities for the sight.
- Lead capital projects as required.
- Develop technical mastery of the core production processes.
- Lead development of maintenance personnel.
- Actively participate in the Plant IM Pillar.
- Work with Plant Technical Resources for the maintenance of the Plant Technical Documentation Library.
- Own the HSE Key Element for Contractor / Visitor Safety and Hazardous Material Transportation.
- Proactively manage plant purchasing and the competitive bid process, including ensuring contractors are qualified, insured, and entered into the system.
- Manage the Plant Storeroom and ensure Storeroom Best Practices are established and followed.
- Manage invoices through IQ Backoffice.
- Track incoming plant chemicals and chemical transportation.
- Maintain eAM Superuser responsibilities.
- Maintain Storeroom / Plant Buyer responsibilities.
- Work with Finance department on accruals, expenses, and budgets.
To learn more, or to apply online, visit the Smucker’s posting here.