Craft Brew Alliance is seeking a Senior Director of Quality Assurance in Portland, OR.
- Works closely with the Sr. Director of Brewing & Quality Assurance and Director of Brewing to provide direction and vision to the Quality Assurance departments across all breweries.
- Implements and tracks key performance and quality metrics and targets to drive continuous improvement.
- Supports process improvement initiatives across all departments.
- Supports innovation group to ensure proper development of quality specifications.
- Develops, approves and maintains Standard Operating Procedures for quality assurance consistency among all production and contract brewing locations.
- Manages consumer complaints and the Product Recall procedures.
- Develops and implements a HACCP and GMP program for each brewing location.
- Oversees the routine analysis of in-process and finished beer: microbiological stability; taste; pre-package and in-package specifications; and product analysis. Ensures corrective actions are taken for all out of spec analysis.
- Identifies cost-saving initiatives (beer & material loss, brewing efficiencies, etc.) and develops and leads corrective action plans.
To learn more, or to apply online, visit the Craft Brew Alliance posting here.
Author: Angela Copeland
Angela Copeland is Founder and Coach for Copeland Coaching, a great way to jump start your job search. Follow her on Twitter @CopelandCoach for tips on finding the perfect job for you.