Craft Brew Alliance is seeking a Senior Director of Quality Assurance in Portland, OR.
- Works closely with the Sr. Director of Brewing & Quality Assurance and Director of Brewing to provide direction and vision to the Quality Assurance departments across all breweries.
- Implements and tracks key performance and quality metrics and targets to drive continuous improvement.
- Supports process improvement initiatives across all departments.
- Supports innovation group to ensure proper development of quality specifications.
- Develops, approves and maintains Standard Operating Procedures for quality assurance consistency among all production and contract brewing locations.
- Manages consumer complaints and the Product Recall procedures.
- Develops and implements a HACCP and GMP program for each brewing location.
- Oversees the routine analysis of in-process and finished beer: microbiological stability; taste; pre-package and in-package specifications; and product analysis. Ensures corrective actions are taken for all out of spec analysis.
- Identifies cost-saving initiatives (beer & material loss, brewing efficiencies, etc.) and develops and leads corrective action plans.
To learn more, or to apply online, visit the Craft Brew Alliance posting here.
You must be logged in to post a comment.