Featured Job Posting: VP of People and Culture @ Glassdoor.com
June 11, 2014 | Posted in:Job Posting
Glassdoor.com is seeking a Vice President of People and Culture (otherwise known as VP of Human Resources) in San Francisco, CA.
Glassdoor is looking for someone with the following qualifications:
- Seasoned HR professional – 10-15 years of experience in all aspects of HR with experience in private and public companies
- Significant public company experience
- Track record of building and scaling all HR processes, including compensation, reviews, recruiting, international expansion, compliance, policies & procedures
- Passionate advocate of culture
- Out of the box thinker – known for figuring out creative new ways to do things – eschews cookie cutter thinking
- Change catalyst who can blend best practices, technology, and relationships & enjoys delighting employees
- Metrics savvy – able to crunch an Excel spreadsheet in a single bound and use data to optimize results
- Inspirational manager who optimizes performance – managing a team of HR professionals and a recruiting team
- Strong advocate – not afraid to speak his/her mind and push for cutting edge ideas
- Outward facing thought leader – solid resume of speaking engagements and PR experience a plus
- Experience creating and facilitating training programs
- High EQ – excels at supporting, encouraging, mentoring & advising employees
To learn more, or to apply online, visit Glassdoor.com here.
Angela Copeland is Founder and Coach for Copeland Coaching, a great way to jump start your job search. Follow her on Twitter @CopelandCoach for tips on finding the perfect job for you.