The Memphis Zoo is searching for a Director of Retail Sales in Memphis, TN.
Under the direction of the Vice President of Visitor Services, this position is responsible for total sales and profitability of the retail operations at the Memphis Zoo.
Responsibilities include store operations and merchandise procurement.
- Oversight of plans, organization and directions of all retail operations to include development of annual budget, staffing requirements, merchandise presentation, and inventory control.
- Establish procedures to maximize productivity and efficiencies in stores.
- Build a cohesive sales team to deliver goals.
- Responsible for merchandise assortment planning and procurement, achieving margin and turnover goals while balancing unique assortment mix.
- Strong analytical skills to manage assortment planning and margins and to react to sales trends.
- Ability to develop strong relationships with vendors to maximize terms and pricing.
To learn more or to apply online, visit the Memphis Zoo job posting here.
You must be logged in to post a comment.