Ford Motor Company is seeking an Engineering Specialist of Quality in Sterling Heights, MI.
Below are the position duties:
- Apply engineering principles & analytical techniques to establish and continuously improve manufacturing processes and products
- Implement interim and permanent corrective actions to resolve quality issues using 8D tool, 6 panel, etc.
- Manage and direct statistical process control activities
- Knowledge of and ability to execute measurement systems analysis & variable data analysis
- Identify sources of variation within a production environment effectively and efficiently
- Establish tolerance limits and facilitate appropriate corrective actions
- Establish and monitor quality target levels for each build
- Provide input for design and assembly concepts which will yield nominal variations
- Establish critical characteristics for gauging and measuring data collection methods
- Determine inspection equipment and facility requirements
- Support expedited concern resolution with cross functional teams including the Quality Department, Production and Suppliers
- Review internal/external suppliers for critical characteristics process compatibility
- Review incoming quality concerns to maintain quality with assigned area; must have experience with initiating containment, determining root cause and implementing corrective actions
To learn more, or to apply online, visit the Ford posting here.
You must be logged in to post a comment.